Post & Rail Balustrade
Our most popular Balustrade system, using high quality stainless steel circular posts and glass with a beautiful stainless steel top rail.
The Post & Rail Balustrade is ideal for both internal and external areas, so why not add the finishing luxury touches, for example; to surrounding decking areas, stairs and balconies. Like all of our balustrade systems it is very cost effective and easy to self-install, it will also satisfy building regulation requirements and can be manufactured to your bespoke specification.
Need more information about this balustrade system?
All you need to do is take a few minutes to fill out our online enquiry form. It’s quick and easy and gives you the opportunity to enquire about one or more balustrade system(s). Just click the system(s) you are interested in and upload any drawings or plans that may be of help. Leave your contact details as requested and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours regarding your online enquiry.
Alternatively, you can give us a call on: 01570 423 124
We use top quality materials for all of our balustrade systems.
Our ‘Post & Rail Balustrade System’ consists of only the highest quality stainless steel circular posts with top quality glass and a beautifully finished top rail.
The ‘Post & Rail Balustrade System’ is ideal for both Inside and Outside areas. Common uses for the ‘Post & Rail Balustrade System’ are; Around Decking, Stairs and Balconies.
The ‘Post & Rail Balustrade System’ is very cost effective and easy to self-install. It can also easily satisfy building regulation requirements and can also be manufactured to your bespoke specification.
Posts & Handrails
- Made from Italian-engineered Marine grade 316L stainless steel.(This is highly resistant to corrosion and hence can be employed both indoors and out. It is also perfect for projects where exposure to moisture is likely – such as swimming pools or in coastal areas)
- Posts available in Satin finish (brushed) / Mirror finish
- Conform to BS6399-1:1996 loading standard
- glass, rods, perforated sheet or wire.
- 10mm toughened glass option as standard for post & rail balustrade
- Sand-blasted (for privacy screens), tinted and pattern glass also available
If you choose the DIY route, rest assured that our system is designed for a quick easy fit. No welding is required. Installation is achieved with just bonding, drilling and, sometimes, tapping.
- Clean, straight-cut stainless steel tube
- Modular push-fit fittings that fit internally into the rail
- Aerobic bonding technology (industrial grade high strength retainer)
Note: Stainless steel is a very hard material. Please ensure all safety precautions are followed, particularly when drilling, tapping and cutting.
Step 1: Assemble all parts ‘Dry’ prior to bonding together sawing tube
1. Always ensure a straight cut using a suitable fixed blade saw.
2. Use a suitable cutting fluid to prolong blade life.
3. Remove all burrs after cutting the tube
Step 2: Bonding joints
1. Apply a small bead of High Strength Retainer to the male insert part of the fitting.
2. Insert fitting into tube (or female fitting) and adjust to desired position.
3. Hold or clamp in position until bonded. Bonded in 10 to 30 minutes, fully cured in 24 hrs.
Step 3: Drilling and tapping the stainless steel tube
1. Clamp tube securely in a vice or similar
2. Mark tube with centre-punch.
3. If possible, use cutting fluid.
4. Drill holes using suitable drill bit.
5. Cut the thread with a thread tap. Remove excess swarf.
6. Alternatively, use rivet nuts
All orders over £150.00 plus VAT will receive free delivery orders under will be charged £10.00 plus Vat standard charge.
If you would like to place an order and require delivery outside of the UK please contact us for a quote.
(Please note that delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Highlands may incur additional delivery costs.)
We at Trade Balustrade use various different delivery methods which include:
Royal Mail: generally small packets.
My Hermes: generally small packets.
Interlink Express: Components and handrails up to 2m in length.
Tufnells Express: Orders which include items over 2m in length.
Standard delivery times on components are 3-5 working days, for next day delivery please call our sales team whom can arrange.
Glass Lead times from 7-21 working days.
Trade Balustrade Ltd want you to be delighted with any product purchased on our Website. If you are not, we guarantee to do our utmost to put right any concerns you may have. Upon delivery the driver will ask you to check the parcels and when you are satisfied requests a signature.
If in the event your goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery and this was not noticed when they were first examined you must notify Trade Balustrade Ltd in writing within 7 days of receiving your order.
We will exchange the product or issue a full refund. If we cannot provide an exact replacement (the item is out of stock or discontinued) we will recommend a substitute as an alternative. If you are not satisfied with this then a full refund will be issued to the original payment card.
Please see our full ‘Returns and Refunds Policy‘ for more information.
Would you like to submit a more detailed enquiry?
If you would like to supply a more detailed enquiry about the balustrade system(s) you are interested in, then please download the PDF enquiry form below and post it to us.