Stainless Steel Handrails
We offer a comprehensive range of stainless steel handrails with a modern brushed satin finish and options for both indoor or outdoor use.
Our stainless steel handrails are made to measure for a perfect fit and are customised to your specification. We offer our stainless steel handrails in a choice of round or square, with the opportunity to add your finishing touches by choosing your desired bracket and end cap style.
The benefits of stainless steel handrails
Stainless steel handrails offer a modern sleek look and add value and appeal to any indoor or outdoor setting. They are easy to keep clean and will not warp, crumble, fracture or bend over time. Not only is stainless steel one of the most durable and strongest materials available on the market, it is also a material that is rust proof and can withstand all weather conditions.
How to order your stainless steel handrail
Take a few minutes to fill out our online form. It’s quick and easy and gives you the opportunity to personalise your handrail from start to finish. Just click your way through the simple steps to personalise your new stainless steel handrail. We offer helpful tips and recommendations along the way.
Alternatively, you can give us a call on: 01908 370650
We use top quality materials for all of our handrails.
Our Stainless Steel Handrails consist of only the highest quality stainless steel with a choice of either a modern brushed ‘Satin finish’ or a shiny ‘Mirror finish’.
We offer our Stainless Steel Handrails for both Inside and Outside use. Most common uses being; Around Stairs, Balconies and Patios.
Our Stainless Steel Handrails are very cost effective and easy to self-install. They will easily satisfy building regulation requirements and can also be manufactured to your bespoke specification.
Brackets & Handrails
- Made from Italian-engineered Marine grade 316L stainless steel.(This is highly resistant to corrosion and hence can be employed both indoors and out. It is also perfect for projects where exposure to moisture is likely – such as swimming pools or in coastal areas)
- Brackets available in Satin finish (brushed)
- Conform to BS6399-1:1996 loading standard
If you choose the DIY route, rest assured that our system is designed for a quick easy fit. No welding is required. Installation is achieved with just bonding, drilling and, sometimes, tapping.
- Clean, straight-cut stainless steel tube
- Modular push-fit fittings that fit internally into the rail
- Aerobic bonding technology (industrial grade high strength retainer)
Note: Stainless steel is a very hard material. Please ensure all safety precautions are followed, particularly when drilling, tapping and cutting.
Step 1: Assemble all parts ‘Dry’ prior to bonding together sawing tube
1. Always ensure a straight cut using a suitable fixed blade saw.
2. Use a suitable cutting fluid to prolong blade life.
3. Remove all burrs after cutting the tube
Step 2: Bonding joints
1. Apply a small bead of High Strength Retainer to the male insert part of the fitting.
2. Insert fitting into tube (or female fitting) and adjust to desired position.
3. Hold or clamp in position until bonded. Bonded in 10 to 30 minutes, fully cured in 24 hrs.
Step 3: Drilling and tapping the stainless steel tube
1. Clamp tube securely in a vice or similar
2. Mark tube with centre-punch.
3. If possible, use cutting fluid.
4. Drill holes using suitable drill bit.
5. Cut the thread with a thread tap. Remove excess swarf.
6. Alternatively, use rivet nuts
Stock Items / Components — Next Working Day
Bespoke Handrails — Up to 7 Working Days
Balustrade Systems — Up to 7 Working Days
Toughened Glass — Up to 10 Working Days
Laminated Glass — Up to 14 Working Days
We use the following delivery partners
TNT/Fedex 24 Hour Courier service.
Royal Mail 1st Class
Note: delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Highlands may incur additional delivery costs.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding delivery.
Trade Balustrade Ltd want you to be delighted with any product purchased on our Website. If you are not, we guarantee to do our utmost to put right any concerns you may have. Upon delivery the driver will ask you to check the parcels and when you are satisfied requests a signature.
If in the event your goods are incorrect, faulty or damaged on delivery and this was not noticed when they were first examined you must notify Trade Balustrade Ltd in writing within 7 days of receiving your order.
We will exchange the product or issue a full refund. If we cannot provide an exact replacement (the item is out of stock or discontinued) we will recommend a substitute as an alternative. If you are not satisfied with this then a full refund will be issued to the original payment card.
Please see our full ‘Returns and Refunds Policy‘ for more information.
Customise & Buy Online
You can call us on 01570 423 124 or make your selection below to receive an instant price and buy online.